Sunday 9 January 2011

Five Faves #40


Wow! The weekend's almost over, how did that happen?
I hope you had / are having a wonderful, relaxing weekend
The weather was pretty miserable here last week so thank goodness for all your inspiration...
...Shall we?

1) Favourite Accessory - Collars, made by Kylie



 2) Favourite Character - Samuel Poleski and his gorgeous little home ( the details are amazing!)


3) Favourite Children's Clothes / Styling - Teeny Tini*




4)  Favourite Decoration for a Boy's Room - Papier Maché Mobiles by Mimi Rondelle



 5) Favourite Words - Lost & Found, the discovered work of French nanny and Chicago street photographer Vivian Maier






Voilà, à demain mes amis...


9 comments:

  1. The photography is to die for love the first and last shots.
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on no. 40! I'm loving that first image. It reminds me of Lizzie. She spends most her days with feet not touching the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked! I am going to need that cardboard box image this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little bear - love it! The paper mache mobiles are pretty special too. Hope your weekend was as colourful as those tights! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A photographer friend of mine posted the info about Vivian's photography on my FB page last week & I was head over heels for her work & somewhat entranced by the story. I was so wishing that I could see the exhibit in Chicago that is opening this month. Itchin' for the book. Beautiful post as always. Have a good week Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. j'aime ce billet, son mouvement, cette suite d'images, ce bond !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for this nice post ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!