Tuesday 11 January 2011

Parts & Pieces


I have featured Sushipot's beautiful mixed media collages and vintage shop several times on Kickcan & Conkers. Susanna has a wonderful eye for colour and a knack for finding some of the best vintage toys, and capuring them perfectly on camera. 
I love her instant collections, including the set of tin spades above, and her latest colour-themed "parts & pieces" sets are no exception.





As suggested by Susanna, these little groupings of found objects are perfect to display in a shadowbox or use in altered art. I certainly think they'd add an unusual touch of colour to any room, as well as providing me with another beautiful image for my tumblr!

7 comments:

  1. Those tin shovels are amazing, I've never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son would LOVE everything... and me too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts and pairings! These would look great in our playroom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh these are ridiculously good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Deb! What a lovely surprise to wake up to this lovely feature on your blog. Thank you so much and I'm thrilled to know your readers are enjoying my collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb! Adore the sushipot's spades!! Quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!