Wednesday 6 April 2011

First Steps #5



Un
Deux
Trois
La première fois
First Wings
First Freedom
First Chance
To Explore
Conquer
 And
Explore some more
Tout seul

Today's First Steps guest is the lovely Cristina Camarena, a founder of Kireei, chief editor of this fine magazine, an English teacher and mum to a super little boy. Cris sent me a photo of herself on her first bike, when she'd just learned how to ride it on holiday at her aunt's and uncle's in Setaigües, a little town in the region of Valencia. Doesn't she look sweet? I'm looking forward to making an album with all the photos in this feature, I think it's interesting to see where all those First Steps led to, don't you?

I also wanted to thank Cris for inviting me to write a guest post over at Kireei today -  The UK handmade scene, my thoughts and faves, over here.


Graçias Cris !

3 comments:

  1. Love that chopper! Lucky Cris. I am looking forward to all the (dancing) first steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is very beautiful Cris and the article in Kireei is very good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!