Monday 25 April 2011

Five Faves # 51


Welcome back!
I hope you've all had a wonderful, relaxing Easter weekend.
What a difference a break makes, eh.
Raring to go? I hope so...



1) Favourite Easter Craft Tutorial -  Pilli Pilli*





 3) Favourite Frocks - Paper Dresses by Hazel Terry

4) Favourite Matryoshka - by the lovely Ekaterina Trukhan



5) Favourite Invite - Four guest posts for the French Anorak Magazine Blog, starting here




Merci Cathy and good luck with the new French magazine press launch on Wednesday!


à très bientôt ...

* via Cathy Cullis 

4 comments:

  1. Vraiment génial! Love Hazel's paper dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so lovely that first bunny is my favorite, I wish I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D Thank you x

    Love the egg cup with hat, reminds me of a Noddy one I had when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Matryoshka dolls!!! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!