Monday 4 April 2011

Peter and The Wolf Puppet Theatre PDF Download

 
Sarah Jane has just posted this incredible Peter and The Wolf puppet theatre on her blog and I had to share it straightaway. We all love this story, and Miles is working on it at pre-schoolI've seldom seen such a beautiful post.  
You can download the paper stage for free from Sarah's blog and purchase the entire set to make from her etsy shop ($5.50)
Spread the word, this is absolutely wonderful, and she's thinking of making more!

8 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this fun?! I have my post scheduled for tomorrow...I think it's wonderful that so many of us find Sarah to be an absolute treasure, don't you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us. I love the Paper Thin Saga shop below as well.

    Happy Tuesday, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this & my girls LOVE puppet shows! I'm gonna have to order the set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too gorgeous, school holidays are coming up and we are making it! thank you... hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish she wasn't on vacation... I'd love to buy it from her today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!