|Mary Moox - Into The Woods, Brighton|
Well, as you can see, I'm back, sort of...beginning to feel as if K&C is a full-time job!
My shop's coming along well, I have changed my blog a bit and will soon be showing you a new couple of Kickcan & Conker friends... all in good time. I'm very excited, there's a lots happening behind the scenes, just need 32-hour days but I'm sure you know about that already!
I'm ready for my Five Faves, hope you are too.
1) Favourite Wall Decoration - Circle Shelf by Bride and Wolfe
Spotted in the latest issue of the fine, fresh LMNOP
2) Favourite Magazine - Toc-Toc-Toc 3 - In the UK
(2 EUR for every copy sold will be donated to the Red Cross)
along with this poster for Japan (4 EUR, donated in its entirety)
3) Favourite Shop Teaser - Viola Sometimes
4) Favourite Handmade Objects - Wooden Animals by Artetage
5) Favourite New Little Book - A Pocketful of Black Cats by Amy Blackwell
Some lovely links there, happy browsing and see you all tomorrow.