Sunday 17 April 2011

Five Faves #50


  Love the styling & clothes - Little Miss Y*


 Gosh, can you believe it, 50 Fives Faves already?
Hope you've had / are having a fun weekend.
I've been busy working (Babiekins is coming out soon!) 
but managed to fit in some beach time, a flea and plenty of sunshine.

Shall we?

 
 1) Favourite Innovative Jewellery - Yasmin Ellis**



2) Favourite Hero Manufacturing Company - Roger Copple





3) Favourite Rainy Day Activity - DIY Farm Set from Pirouette Cacahouète




4)  Favourite Vintage Children's Clothing Shop - Petits Habits
(why oh why have I only discovered this now?)***





5) Favourite New Couple - Albert et Henriette
(sounds lovely, don't you think?)



à bientôt !

Via

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered Albert et Henriette last week and I love her shoes so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faves Debs - Petit Habits remind me of the lovely wee babywear shops I used to visit in Paris - so chic and such fun! Add the vintage tag and it's extra chic I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of these wonderful links.... love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds- "petitshabits" shop is absolutely amazing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those paper animals are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!