Another weekend draws to a close
K&C is in half-term holiday mode
so I apologise for the lack of posts
It's good to have a bit of a break from time to time though.
Keeps me fresh and sharpens my eye!
So, my five picks for last week
1) Favourite Step Back In Time - Meet The Mûllers from West Germany, 1970's
2) Favourite DIY Children's Room Decoration - Vintage Book Pages
(Photo: Sofie Helsted)
3) Favourite New Online Kids' Magazine - Tiny & Little from Australia
(I have a couple more actually, but more about those next week)
4) Favourite Fairytale - Little Red Riding Hood
Interpreted by Ateliers Reinette
5) Favourite Mix of Old & New - Sally Nencini
On a personal note, I wanted to say how pleased I was to see that people are starting to pin images from K&C - A perfect end to a perfect week - thanks!