Thursday 24 March 2011

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

 
 
It's sunny
I've been hanging out the washing in our lovely garden
Listening to the birds
Looking for wild lambs lettuce for lunch
Picking up forgotten toys
I'm feeling positive, grateful and happy to be alive

My Image of the Day
The front message on a large, double-sided inspirational flashcard I will be selling in my shop.
I have lots of these, I think they're brilliant.

Onwards and Upwards!
I have lunch to make, advertising rates to sort out and a shop to finish...

La Vie est Belle !

6 comments:

  1. Good to read this early in the morning. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had 'washing' on our mind, see my blog ;-) Love the flash card, curious what's on the other side. Rozalinde

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo
    right
    la vie est
    indeed
    belle
    ...

    °°°

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je veux bien le croire...;) Chez vous tout doit être en fleurs en plus...Enjoy! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a shop?
    Have I been sleeping?
    I love the song, "Oh what a beautiful
    morning"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!