Tuesday 8 March 2011

Shop Watch: Les Moineaux Decoration


Some of you may remember me including Laura di Francesco's work for Les Moineaux in the latest issue of Babiekins Magazine. This French children's decor shop hadn't opened at the time but I'm pleased to announce that it's finally gone live.

Les Moineaux Décoration offers a small selection of wallpaper, stickers, friezes, posters and prints for children, all handrawn by illustrators such as Laura di Francasco, Valerio Vidali and Gianluca Foli.
Valerio Vidali's explorer collection caught my eye in particular and his poster and stickers will no doubt be a great success with little boys.


The fledgling site is in French and English but if you have any questions or problems ordering, feel free to send an email.

3 comments:

  1. These illustrations are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I love the undersea illustration! Like Jacques Cousteau undersea world. Love it.
    The name caught my attention.. My daughter likes to sing that kids song.. 10 moutons, 9 moineaux, 8 marmottes.... but instead of une souris verte.. she'll add whatever else comes to her mind. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!