Friday 25 March 2011

Through The Keyhole

Robot - Habitat / Playmobil - collection miniscule - Carole Daprey
Millie & Dottie Card
Cards by Tue-Tue
Emmaus Find
Country Living Fair Find
Dom's Old Tonka Toys
My Pelham Puppet
Emmaus Find
Doll face Cushion, Made by Jenni / Red Velvet Cushion - Leililaloo
  
Girl Poster - available from KICKCAN & CONKERS SOON!

Good Morning!
Another lovely sunny day here.
I thought I'd start off the day with a blast of colour and a few vintage smiles from Savannah and Miles' bedroom.
Nothing cost the earth, just bits and bobs we picked up along the way
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. That girl poster is adorably charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Deb !
    Et ce poster est très beau. C'est un exemplaire unique ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!