Sunday 13 March 2011

Five Faves #48

Japanese Relief Poster by W+K Studio*

I am speechless
We all are

With a very heavy heart
Here are my Five Faves

1) Favourite Limited-Edition Design  - Wrecking Ball Lamp and The Crane Lamp



2) Favourite Handmade Decoration - Tiny Dresses and Wire Coathangers


3) Favourite Work in Progress - Doll Consequences
Remember? The dolls are shaping up nicely...


4) Favourite Paper Toys - Manufaktor Studio**


5) Favourite DIY Project - DIY Dinosaur Costume
(which I pinned to my new Crafty and Creative Board on Pinterest)



Oh, and one more, just in case you haven't seen this (via Fine Little Day).

Don't forget this fab giveaway, it ends on Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. wow so many great things Love the crane lamps and the crocodile kids are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds.
    I call you Madame ubiquitous. How can you be in so many places at the same time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Variety is the spice of life flo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ils sont jolis ces petits théâtres

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!