Sunday 27 March 2011

Always Look On The Bright Side


That's right 
Always look on the bright side!

Spring is here, the sun is out and flowers are a-bloomin'
Colour is back, fresh and fruity, all around
Zest and Zing,  energy a-new
Changes, projects, mountains high
Blow away the cobwebs
Make and Bake
Build
Paint
Re-decorate

Always look on the bright side

I am honored to have been asked to contribute to the Spring Issue of 
dedicated to Colour
131 pages of inspiration for you, your little ones and your home

What are you waiting for?
Dive right in and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, spring is here to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely magazine, a perfect way to practice my Spanish, you look very youthful in your contributors picture! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!