Monday 12 March 2012

Five Faves #69


A new week and time for a few of my favourite finds from around the web.
Something for everybody, I hope!
Shall we?


1) Favourite Collection - Potholders for sale in Elisabeth Dunker's vintage etsy shop


 2) Favourite Designer Toy - Pizzly Bear, finally available from Huzi Design
(read all about it here)




  4) Favourite Work In Progress - iiiinspired - beautiful Agnès!




5) Favourite Discovery -Truck Tyre Poetry on a Dutch Beach - Vervlogen Dagen


 "Take your thoughts full of longing to the wide and silent beach/ write them thousand silent times between the thousand grains of sand".


Salut !


3 comments:

  1. I love every one of these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the memory of a wonderful weekend on one of my favourite blogs. Now I'm off to see the wonderful work of Agnes because it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it, Deb! :) :)
    Thanks for posting. :)

    have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    agnes
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!