Monday 12 March 2012

Follower Spotlight: Amir Alaei & Naghmeh Salehi










It's been a long time since I featured any of my followers' work so today I'd like to take you to Tehran to discover the quirky, colourful illustrations of husband and wife team Amir Alaei & Naghmeh Salehi. I fell in love with their illustrations on Facebook, and this really is only the tip of the iceberg. Amir (a graphic designer and illustrator) and Naghmeh (photographer & illustrator) work both independently and together,creating illustrations for monthly children's magazines and children's books.

Amir & Nahgmeh do not have a blog but you will find more examples of their illustrations on Facebook, here and here.

Happy Colour My Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did. They really are wonderful, and have a real life to them.
    thank you as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!