Thursday 15 March 2012

Poppytalk - Dispatches From France



I am delighted and honoured to announce that I will be joining the very talented team of contributors over at Poppytalk this year. 
As many of you know I have lived in France for over twenty-five years and I am passionate about art, craft, design and beautiful vintage objects.  I love this country and I really can't wait to share all my French finds with you via this wonderful, must-see design blog. 

J'ai l'immense plaisir de vous annoncer que je vais rejoindre l'équipe Poppytalk cette année en tant que correspondante française. Je vis en France depuis plus de vingt-cinq ans et comme vous les savez, j'aime tellement mon pays d'adoption. Je suis très curieuse et passionnée, j'adore l'art, le design,  le vintage, la créativité... et j'ai hâte de partager mes coups de coeur français à travers ce blog de design incontournable.

Alors, je compte sur vous mes amis, on se donne rendez-vous à Poppytalk bientôt  !




11 comments:

  1. c'est génial pour toi et c'est génial pour la France ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Your spirit will go far! ;-) I can't wait to see it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy news! Congratulations.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! how cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo Déborah! Tu vas faire une belle ambassadrice! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quelle chouette nouvelle!Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Félicitations, "ça en jette" !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!