Friday 9 March 2012

High Five #10




 




You won't often hear me raving about kids' wall stickers so when I do it's because I've fallen in love. I met the team from Spanish company Chispum at Playtime Paris and was delighted to see that they were working with one of my favourite illustrators Paloma Valdivia.

This is just a small selection of Paloma's children's sticker collection and only a taster of the designs you can find in this innovative company's impressive 2012 catalogue (multilingual site).

Happy browsing my illustration-loving friends, oh and here's a teeny tiny treat!




5 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Nice found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on wall stickers, but these are just gorgeous. Love the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! I also don't really like kids' wall stickers ...but they are different! ;-) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally I can't stand those things either -- these are far from what has become a cliche. Fantastic illustrations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!