Monday 8 September 2014

Etsy Crush: KukloFerma







I have discovered some truly amazing soft toys and dolls over the past five years of blogging, and every time I come across a new maker I am always amazed by their ability to create something different with so much personality.

Ukranian etsy seller Oksana Shpilka has a beautiful little shop full of delicate and strangely endearing handmade soft toy designs, all styled so sweetly with great attention to detail.

 KukloFerma is a shop to bookmark, or pin, if you love ooak toys for play or display.

I think I would be tempted to frame some of those mini dolls if they were mine!



2 comments:

  1. such expressions with just a few stitches - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog/posts love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!