Monday 29 September 2014

High Five: Owl Song Vintage



Bonjour !

It's raining cats and dogs outside, l'horreur ! ...

After a weekend pottering at home, making plans for our new bathroom,  I am in the mood for some serious sorting out and re-arranging (that includes my laptop and facebook "friends"). I guess it's something to do with the lousy weather and the need to create a cosy nest for the coming autumn and winter months.

Although we have boxes of French flea market treasures in our garage waiting for the "right place" in our interior, I can never resist looking for more. 

 


 

I came across an interesting etsy store this morning selling exactly the kind of vintage finds that I love:




has sourced an unusual selection of antique toys, Midcentury design, folk art, industrial objects and homeware. I would love to be able to afford the French laboratory set dated 1868 and complete with apothecary bottles or the antique drafting table for my eldest's room...

 



Oh, la, là, I'm dreaming again...
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!