Monday 22 September 2014

What's New?




Hey, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

It's been quiet around here again, don't you think? 
Well, I'm busy, busy, busy, I promise!

I know some of you will already know if you follow me on facebook and pinterest, but for those that don't, I am delighted to announce that I will be guest blogging on the newly founded international kids' design blog Petit & Small from time to time. 
You can catch my first post about wirework for children here.

Petit & Small and I have also created a new joint pinterest board focusing on teenagers. As a mum of an eighteen year old and a pre-teen, I'm always looking for interesting décor tips to inspire me at home, and I thought it would be a good idea to share some online. 
I do hope you'll follow us!

Elsewhere, I've been guest blogging over at Decopeques and of course, contributing bi-weekily to Handmade Charlotte.

Oh, and I just hit 145,000 followers on pinterest - thank you!

Busy as a bee, that's me!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!