Tuesday 9 September 2014

Shop Watch: Wooden Story


x






Wooden toys are timeless. They're natural, soft to touch and smell so good.
Mmm, that smell... my father was a carpenter. I love the smell of wood, the sound of a plane, the sight of fresh shavings falling to the floor.

Polish brand Wooden Story have been working with my favourite material for three generations in the beautiful Beskidy Mountains. They believe in the power of natural play and the importance of freedom to create.

Browse their online shop and you will discover an inspiring collection of building blocks, stacking games, teethers, prams, cars and crates for toy storage, all made from carefully-selected FSC-certified wood from their forests. Eco-friendly, completely free from harmful paints or varnishes, and polished with beeswax and botanical oils, these are the kind of toys I believe our children should be playing with, for years and years to come.

I think they deserve some attention, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Deborah!
    just a quick line to tell you i love your blog, just discovered it last week, but i will follow you since now, it´s a great inspiration!
    Thank you,

    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear Elena - thanks for your enthusiasm, you have a very nice shop too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!