Thursday 4 September 2014

Inspiration: Colour For Kids







 Time for Five Faves, don't you think?

I'm feeling inspired by so much colour in the kids' design world right now, in total contrast to my personal taste for minimal, neutral home interiors.

A bit of brightness makes a refreshing change, and is hopefully still in keeping with my Kickcan & Conkers blog. I've been thinking a lot about my presence on the web lately, wondering whether I should create a new site for all my home/art/fashion/art finds and keep this one solely for kid-centric stuff.

What do you think? All suggestions welcome!

Thanks for the inspiration:



1 comment:

  1. New site! Why not?!Changes are welcome!
    New site will be great! I know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!