Tuesday 13 November 2012

Feeling Rosey?






 

To be honest, I've never been a great lover of pink, and I can't really see myself decorating our French home in rosey tones for Noel. However, in this Norwegian, all-white, pale wood setting, I think it looks fresh, pretty and uplifting, if you add an extra touch of red and black here and there.

Kasparas Regnbue's little shop seems to be very popular, and although only open to Norwegian customers, it may prove an interesting source of inspiration for my craft-loving friends.

Have you decided how you'll be decorating your house this Christmas? Will you be making your own decorations? Vintage, modern, black & white? I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!