Sunday 18 November 2012

Wrap Up!








No, Jack Frost hasn't reached the South of France yet, but it's damp and grey here today.
Luckily for me, I only have to reach over to my left sidebar and click on one of my lovely sponsors' shops if I want to do a bit of Chrismas shopping.

French online store Poisson Bulle has a wonderful selection of artwork, stickers, posters and books for little ones' room and your home. Their site is fresh, easy to navigate and bilingual, which is definitely an added bonus for my English readers.

Today I'd like to focus on Poisson Bulle's wrapping paper, designed by the German Studio Pleased To Meet. I love the bold graphics and use of colour on some of these sheets of paper and can easily imagine them being framed.

Printed on FSC paper with a matte finish, cost per sheet 2.50 EUR.

Two presents in one if you unwrap carefully - Cheap at twice the price, I'd say!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! These are SO fabulous. Thanks, Deborah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are do fun. Can't wait to wrap up some gifts! Hehehehee! Thanks for sharing this great shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!