Tuesday 6 November 2012

Five Acts and a Finale




 I have something very special to share with you today.

Do you remember my post about Playtime Paris in February and how I fell in love with Hase Weiss' cardboard circus kit? Anna had only just finished designing the set back then but I knew it would be a hit. Some of you may have seen it in the new Babiekins print magazine, I included it as one of my hot AW12/13 picks. 



 


Anna's circus kit can be purchased online or from her magical kids' store in Berlin.

She has just made a wonderful stopmotion animation about life under the Big Top and it really is such a treat! Sit down with your kids for five minutes and enjoy the show, five acts and a finale, everyone loves the circus, don't they?




4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!