Friday 2 November 2012

Phantoms







As you know, I love Antonio Larillio's world and I have quite a soft spot for Les Editions Du Livre's publications. When these two faves come together, you can expect nothing but fun, and this time it takes the form of Phantoms.

A limited-edition of 60, and costing a mere 6 EUR, Antonio Ladrillo's magical little offset printed box contains 11 thaumatope cards for you to twist, pull and play with. 

Kids love simple toys like this, so perfect for stocking fillers, if you're quick!

Love!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work!!!! I also love Les editions du livres! I like your blog very very much!!!It gets me inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love these!! simple is best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!