Tuesday 6 November 2012

Un Peu d'Ambiance




 

  

 
 


 It's a shame you can't hear me over there, I'm mean, I know I've never told you before, but I'm one of these people who has a song for everything.

Today, as incredibly corny as it maybe, I'm sat here at home admiring all this grey, linen, velvet and beautiful treelights, and all I can think about is singing 
"I'm dreaming of a Cox & Cox Christmas". 

 Oh dear, now you've got me going.

Just hear those sleigh bells, ringing and jing ting tingaling too...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I loved the one with paper houses on the windows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered the catalog! Thank you for sharing this, amazing blog you have!

    Merci et a +

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!