Friday 30 November 2012

Shop Watch: Zenzi Design





  I don't know about you, but ever so often I come across a new artist, designer, illustrator or maker who really has something different to offer, and I have just have this gut feeling they're going to do very well.




Franca Neuburg is one such person.

I discovered this German illustrator and toymaker's dawanda shop and blog/website a while ago, and really love her playful aesthetic and sense of colour. This lady has stories to tell.


 
 
Her jumping jack animal wall toys almost make me wish my children were a little bit younger, but I'm sure that Miles and Savannah would still enjoy playing with her wooden periscope.


I have to say, this is one of the nicest kids' Advent Calendars that I have ever seen.


One to bookmark, I'm sure.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes Jan, modern and fun, a nice find to end the week on!

      Delete
  2. Love these - especially the advent mobile :)
    Happy weekend sweets,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so poetic, we never had anything like that when I was little!
      Have a great weekend too, it must be cold up there!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!