Sunday 11 November 2012

Inspiration: Yusuke Yonezu







There's no doubt about it, pinterest is a marvelous source of inspiration.
I love starting my day with a good cup of coffee and a quick glance at my favourite pinners' finds (oh, and thank you for my three private boards too!).

This morning a link from Femke led me to the colourful world of award-winning Japanese children's book illustrator


Yusuke's image galleries are full of work in different styles but I have chosen to highlight these niave paintings, once again drawn to their childlike simplicity and the beautiful use of pattern and colour.

A lovely start to the day!

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun. Yeah, I know what you mean about pinterest. You are actually one of my favorite pinners. No surprise there, huh? Heehehee. I'm going to check out more of Yusuke Yonezu's artwork. Happy day to you and all your blog readers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!