Monday 26 November 2012

Studio Delle Alpi





So, plywood is in.
But try as I might, I haven't really found any outstanding plywood toys this year, have I?
Or so I thought.
 
 

  
is a fledgling design collective founded in February 2012 by two graphic designers Anne Kieffer and Arnaud Mouriamé.

 


The creative duo aim to develop a series of furniture, home accessories and toys made out of silkscreen-printed multiplex wood, and their current collection includes stools, tables, kids' wall accessories and a couple of toys.


  


They make all of their products themselves using only natural materials and traditional printing techniques (water-based colours). Everything is sold in kit form and is very easy to assemble /disassemble ( no glue, no tools, no screws).

I love the eye-catching, colourful patterns, making the toys, in particular, perfect for play and display. Want to buy something or carry these products in your shop? Send Anne and Arnaud an email, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you!

via: Cirkus



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!