Friday 2 November 2012

Nelly & Co






Wake Up! Wake Up!
There's been a lot of Black and White around here of late, so I thought I'd inject a bit of colour today by sharing these wonderful French kids' screenprints by


Michel and Jean-Louis clearly have a wonderful eye for colour and a great sense of humour.
You will find more examples of their limited-edition screenprints, postcards and puzzles on their site/shop, and I'm sure they'll be happy to answer any requests/emails.

Something different for your little ones' room, or perhaps for your store?



3 comments:

  1. Love the elephant and the hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful ideas on your blog!!Très - très joli!!!

    Salut!
    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these animals on bikes and playing. Yes, they do have a great sense of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!