Tuesday 13 November 2012

Shop Watch: Mon Oncle











 Oh yes! I've found the perfect shop for our Little Lord Miles.

I think he has quite a British streak in him (from me) and a certain-je-ne-sais-pas-quoi (from his dad) that makes him look terribly nice in a bow-tie and waistcoat (usually worn with a tee!). Braces, scarves, flat caps and ties, he's a fun, dapper dresser and certainly likes to accessorize, just like Mon Oncle.

Catering for kids up to sixteen years, this new-to-me Spanish shop offers a stylish selection of ties, bow-ties, collars and wrist warmers in different textiles and styles. They are currently having a sale, so you may be tempted to stock up on stocking fillers, and I am sure you will enjoy their bilingual blog/website,  beautiful visuals and making-of.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!