Friday 30 May 2014

I Like It RAW






Depst is one of those faraway shops I'd love to visit sometime.
I have lots of similar Eastern European and Baltic addresses on my list. One day maybe...
I've written about this Russian online and bricks-and-mortar retail space on several occasions, and always find something new and interesting whenever I "hop over" there.

Today I'd like to share this beautiful farm toy set by RAW Design Studio. I have no idea if it is possible to purchase this outside Russia (you can try sending them an email, or contact them via Facebook), but I love the simplicity of the sanded plywood animal shapes and the fact that children can also decorate the set with markers, crayons or paints. The farm comes in a lovely natural linen case.

It looks perfect to me!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!