Monday 19 January 2015

Home Sweet Home







  Bonjour !


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We pottered a bit, went to the local market in Sommières and spent the better part of Sunday afternoon at our favourite beach, L'Espiguette. There's nothing like a going for a run on wet sand with the wind blowing in your face and waves crashing in the distance - I do love a bit of dramatic scenery!

Poor Miles has been ill though, so he's snuggled up in blankets on the sofa at home. It's rained all day here and the skies are grey and miserable. Blue Monday indeed! There's no place like home when you're feeling under the weather and need a cuddle from mum!

With this in mind, here's a small selection of tiny houses for tiny folk. Enjoy!


Thanks for the inspiration:
1) - Trigonos Tents and Toys
5) - Bo Bookcase / Dollshouse by Jonas Lyndby Jensen


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!