Thursday 20 June 2013

Clap Hands






Clap hands, I'm back. Well kind of...

We've been without internet access since Saturday morning due to a 'technical incident' in our village (someone has stolen some cables apparently...). I'm doing my best to work at our neighbours' but I'm hoping that everything will be back to normal next week ??? Please!

In the meantime, there's a fantastic new art installation in the wash house here. I love walking past it and watching the hand shadows dancing along the wall during the day.

Bonne journée !


3 comments:

  1. une idée grandiose! merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a wonderful way to make use of these beautiful spaces! I love finding them in each village, all of them with some unique quality. Perfect for an art installation such as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I think I would find all these disconnected hands a little unsettling, but your description of the changing shadows does sound intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!