Tuesday 4 June 2013

Making Room








A space of your own, what a luxury!

We're renovating and extending so that Savannah can finally have her own bedroom this summer. She's been sharing with Miles since we moved here, and up until now, it's worked out fine. However, Mademoiselle is going to "collège" soon and obviously wants a bit more privacy. Changes are afoot and I am eager to get out my paint brushes to decorate and transform our home!

I recently came across the Italian children's furniture brand Nidi and really like the clean, functional minimalism of their graphic line in particular. My two boys would love it. Perhaps they'd be more inclined to tidy up once in a while if they had a room as smart as that?

Talking of spaces, I was absolutely thrilled to win the Hive-Etsy tastemaker competition last week! Thanks to my ideal creative workspace pinboard I will be an Etsy Guest Pinner for one week in July. What an honour! I'll let you know more nearer the time!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb! It's a great board :) So exciting about a new room to decorate... does Savannah have ideas on how it might look? Fun. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun project. I can see why you like all this furniture. So simple and clean. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!