Thursday 13 June 2013

Passe à l'ombre

home-france

home-france

home-france

home-france

home-france


Twice a day I go for a long 'power' walk round our village, come rain or shine.
Stop watch in hand, I always follow the same route but of course, I notice something different every time.

Have I ever told you that I love looking round French cemetries? I find them quite beautiful, not at all depressing or sad. Look! I spied a wildflower growing out of the top of the stone entrance this morning; life proudly asserting itself.  It made me smile.

10 am, I'm hot. The entire village will be slipping into the shade soon.
Looks like Summer is finally here! 

Bonne journée!


4 comments:

  1. Bonjour! The cemetery is in a really beautiful place.Southern France?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, southern France, near Montpellier / Nîmes.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!