Thursday 27 June 2013

Festive Summer






Bonjour!

This morning's post is an invitation to explore the fun illustrations of Hungarian-born graphic designer Anna Kövecses. I happened upon her Festive Summer artwork on Behance yesterday and was delighted to discover her rich, colourful portfolio. Anna lives in Cyprus and I think the sun shines through her art. Love!

Sit down for five minutes and have a good look at her work. I love these keyframes from her Cars animation and re-imagined book cover for Murakami's Wind Up Bird Chronicle. Do you have a favourite?


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - i love the vintagey colour palette especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...I´m especially fond of the book cover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute, but the last one is just SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these. I'm ready for pie for two and a trip to the sea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!