Thursday 18 October 2012

Balancing, Balls and Bikinis





If you've been following me for a while, you'll know 

As always, I am drawn to her niave, primitive style and the playfulness of her prints. 
I'm very lucky to own a Princess in Red Bikini and it makes me smile everyday.

Perfect for little ones, for nurseries, child's bedrooms and playspaces, Britt-Marie's limited-edition prints will also appeal to creatives looking for something unique for their home.

I really am delighted to be carrying a small selection in the Kickcan & Conkers Shop.
 

 My Images of the Day,

Love!



4 comments:

  1. It looks so nice, Deborah...thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Britt-Marie's artwork. So fun to have them in your shop now. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely
    esp love the top image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!