Tuesday 16 October 2012

Brand Watch: Paade Mode




I swear my ... heart ... skipped ... a ... beat ... when I discovered



It's no secret that I am drawn to Eastern European and Baltic design, so you won't be too surprised to learn that this upandcoming brand is firmly and proudly rooted in Latvia.


Offering limited-edition clothing for boys and girls (0-8 years), the experienced team behind Paade Mode believe children can be stylish and at ease every day. Incorporating elements of Latvian culture and nature, their new Autumn / Winter Collection ''The Pattern" is simple, modern and versatile, including soft merino wool jackets and bobble leggings, perfect for playing outside in Latvian climes or curling up on the sofa with a book at home.
I love the soft salmon pink and grey combo here as well as the use of their 16th Century family coat of arms on the long sleeved tees.




Paade Mode's new AW collection is available in a number of select stores across Latvia, as well as being online. The brand  has an etsy shop for international customers, currently carrying its SS12 collection. You can expect to see their new warmer knits, dresses, linen shirts and trousers there in the coming weeks.
 

Definitely one to keep an eye on, I'd say. And I am smitten with these photographs, 
styled by Santa B. Mihelsone (the beautiful lady behind this fine new site) and taken by Aiga Redmane.


via Riija


4 comments:

  1. J'adore cette ambiance ! Super photos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo incredibly beautiful pictures! and kids really look good in these clothes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clothing. I agree with the photographs. Just charming. The twins in the nest is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my heart skipped a beat as well! Wow! Love everything about it from the styling to the photos... Perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!