Wednesday 24 October 2012

Von Bingen, Costumes For Life








One can but dream, and perhaps buy a few special key pieces from time to time.
I'm a great believer in accessories, which doesn't mean to say I like to over do it. 
I like to keep things simple but appreciate details.

I recently discovered the work of Von Bingen on etsy, 
and I love their scarves, bonnets and bows.
I especially like the way the two designers incorporate traditonal Dutch and Japanese items into their collection, and their styling definitely gives them an edge on etsy.

One more to bookmark!


.

1 comment:

  1. just gorgeous... i love the subtleness- thank you deborah for sharing. hope you are well. much love x

    i think i need glasses, i can't seem to prove that i am not a robot....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!