Friday 12 October 2012

How Now!







Gosh, the weeks just fly by!
I've been super busy collecting vintage finds and brand new products for the Kickcan & Conkers shop, so keep your eyes on my little boutique this weekend. 

As you know, I love papercraft and I endeavour to source unusual manual activities for kids. I'd like share two new items by Morse Editions, whose work I love.

I've just hit 1,000 followers in Facebook this week and have decided to give away a little something over there to celebrate. 

Good luck and have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for paper crafts, paper masks and paper play! And congrats on 1000 followers. How wonderful. I'll head over there to enter the celebratory giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!