Tuesday 2 February 2010

Toy Box

Did you know that UK online lifestyle store Cox & Cox had recently added a toy section to its site? I had a quick look the other day and found some really nice items in their Winter sale - perfect for putting away for birthdays, parties and other special occasions. If you're familiar with Cox & Cox, you'll know that this store is full of beautiful and unusual finds (I love their paper Fiesta bunting, graphic party sign and tattoe graffiti tin). They seem to have struck the right note with their Toy Box arm, marrying timeless with modern and classic with quirky. I'm sure your kids will love it! Take a peek for yourself, have a look at their sale, and bookmark them for the future!

13 comments:

  1. So much beautiful and vibrant colors...The first game looks so fun, my kids(and I) would love play this.
    Gabriel has the second one and he loves the hammering...unstopable.
    The slippers...oh gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smitten with those playful colours. Off to check them out!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circus wind up toys and the little shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOh how excited am I ..just found your sweet blog..so whimsical and fun. I love those slippers!!!! Will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the game in the top photo is beyond cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Did you have fun in Paris? Looking forward to some pics :) This is a lovely find - thanks for the link. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice toys! love the one with the hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plein de belles découvertes ...
    Merci

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute are these??? thank you for showing

    ReplyDelete
  10. je n'ai pas pu résister ... une petite commande vient d'être passée !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gorgeous toys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I've missed all the goodness on here! Happy New Year! Happy January, and Happy February!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!