Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Mitten


 I'm packing our bags (again) to go back to the UK for a week tomorrow.
I've heard it's a bit nippy up North so hats, scarves and gloves will definitely be going in the suitcase this time.
If someone doesn't snap up this vintage Christmas book by Alvin Tresselt - Yaroslava by the time I get back, I think I'm going to have to buy it, if only to admire its beautiful cover.
Burgin wrote a post about it here if you'd like to see more.

The Mitten - My Vintage Find of The Day.



2 comments:

  1. Hi & thanks for a very nice blog, I find it very inspiring and it always brightens up my day!

    I'm participating in a new blog called The Squirrel and I. Here we write about collecting nice moments, things and places. Stop by if if you have the time!

    http://thesquirrelandi.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice trip!


    xo Greta aka The Squirrel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!