Tuesday 1 November 2011

Five Faves #65

Let's Celebrate!
It's here, the brand new issue of 


Thanks for inviting me to contribute!
 

 Good Morning.
I hope you all had a fun Halloween, and didn't eat too many bonbons!
For those with a sweet-tooth, I have plenty of special eye-candy (ha! ha!) to share this week, starting with my Five Faves.

Shall we?
















(available to order on line this week)





5) Favourite Illustrator - Ghazal Bigdeloo




Ghazal lives in Iran. She is looking for an international publisher to publish her new book. Can anyone help?


Phew, that took a while.
Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you this morning, reading "toys of the avant garde", a wonderful book about artist's toys. I'm sure you would love it!

    I love the patches on the blue dress...I might do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and my favorite is the wood, I like the colour of brown so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delphine, yes, I know the book you're talking about. I wrote about last year and really wish I could have gone to see the exhibition. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deb! Love that women's collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!