Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wish Upon A Star







There will be no gift guides this year because I'm just too busy.
However, I have my eye on some really special Christmas decorations and cards.
One of my favourite makers Manuela Olten (a.k.a. Juime) has been working hard to create some truly magical, whimsical decorations for your home. I think her fabric collage advent calendars (24 eyelets for hanging parcels) are some of the sweetest I've ever seen. 
Well worth a visit if you are looking for something out of the ordinary!




2 comments:

  1. Love the Lion....really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, I love the dark backgrounds, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!