Sunday 29 May 2011

Five Faves #54


© le train fantôme

 Pink & Blue

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm having a wonderful weekend.
The Mediterranean sun has been shining brightly, my kids spoiled me rotten for Mother's Day and I had a wonderful time at the flea market in Montpellier this morning. Everyone's relaxed here, enjoying Summer before it's time and feeling happy and grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the world.

Voilà ! Enough said...

Time for this week's Five Faves.



1) Favourite Styling - Handmade Kid's Shoes / Albert & Henriette




2) Favourite Collaboration -  Glass Hill / David David's Hand Drawn Chair*






4) Favourite Theme for a Boy's Room - Sharks
 


Image: skärmdump från Facebook 

 5) Favourite Constructed Paper Animation - Star Wars
Eric Power & Jeremy Messersmith



6 comments:

  1. Tout est tres beau!! (Je dois montrer ces Star Wars a mes fils!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just found the inspiration for my son's room. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hand drawn chair! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 5!
    Love the chair!!! and the theater is so fun to have...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only Tamar could make a shark that looks as much fun as these do! Sounds as though the weather is wonderful over your way. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!