Sunday 31 March 2013

Bloomin' Lovely!



 




 





I really can't think of a nicer way to wish you all a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and friends than presenting The Princess and The Pea's first ever collection for adults. I've been keeping the secret for months and I am absolutely delighted to see the response. These are the clothes I have been waiting for!

Beautiful presented by her gorgeous daughter Siam, the inspiration for The Princess and The Pea  twenty-two years ago, this new line of dresses, tops, bloomers (want!) and scarves is everything I love.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Alexandra, Siam Loubat and Marie Bas!

Both the adult and the children's collections will be available to buy from The Princess and The Pea website as from tomorrow.

Happy Easter!
 

2 comments:

  1. Merci Déborah! (Et toi aussi Amélie) ;o)
    Merci pour ces mots qui me portent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!