Monday 11 March 2013

Five Faves #73



Spring has sprung here in the South of France!
The weather has been wonderful this weekend and we've been dreaming and planning renovation work on our house. Sunshine was the impetus I needed, I think. 

Anyway, it's Colour My Monday on K & C so it'll be easy to recognise the common thread in this week's Five Faves. Make sure you watch the video at the end!




I love this beautiful Origami bird-blanket-sleeping bag designed by 



Let's all poster our kids' walls with The Good Machinery's new large animal archival prints - love the touch of colour! 





Fine stripey linen, dip-dye and spots - Wolfechild has it all - thanks for the tip Lena!




Wow! Now that's what I call eye-catching!
What an amazing selection of kids' furniture over at BM2000
(via)



If you read my latest contribution to Handmade Charlotte, you will have seen some wonderful kids' furniture designs by two HDK MA students, lin nu-yung  and cheng si. 
I think I first heard about this innovative Child Culture Design course in Gothenburg via Elisabeth at Fine Little Day, it's been in my bookmarks for a while that's for sure.

As you can see from the three photos above, the design students' work was fabulous last year. I love Johanna Larsson and Denis Drouet's work in particular. Enjoy the video from their Play In Progress exhibition in Milan 2012 - looks fun!!!



See you later gators!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my work! your blog is so lovely!
    -Claire
    www.wolfechild.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!