Wednesday 20 March 2013

Inspiration: Zilasaule









It's a while since I've come across a collection of soft toys with so much personality!
I love Zilasaule's original handmade creatures all the way from Moscow.

Although Ilya Donets and Margarita Stchetinskaya focus primarily on illustration, they are also keen to undertake graphic design and art projects, with a little help from their daughter Zoe (great styling!)

I'm not sure if they've opened a shop yet, but they do have an uptodate blog (in Russian), which I will be following from now on.

My Find of The Day, then!



2 comments:

  1. WoW they are fun and the styling/ photography is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! They are wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!